The Promise...


The Promise
By: Karl Japeth Rosal

Sadness goes from everywhere,
It strikes at me anytime,
But this sadness turned to happiness,
Because of the words you promised at me.

You promised me you’ll marry me,
At a beautiful place full of vibrant flowers and beautiful sceneries,
You promised me you’ll love me,
Until your last breathe.

You promised me you’ll be mine forever,
And I will also be yours forevermore,
You promised me we’ll walk hand-in-hand,
And fight the problems that block our own ways.

You promised me I will be your only love,
Your first and your last love,
You promised me you’ll never forget me,
But instead put me in your heart, your mind and your soul.

You promised me you’ll do everything for me,
Just to see my charismatic smile that makes you feel more special,
You promised me I’ll be your one and only delightful providence
And nothing will change.

These are your promises for me,
And these are also my promises for you,
The promises of love that flows eternally,
Like a synthetic flower that blooms forever.

Until “someday” will come,
Nobody can change it,
These promises will be sealed to our own hearts,
And the only key is our cherishing love.

Photo Credit:(from) http://andreebelle.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/the-history-of-the-pinky-swear/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot