Angel Of My Heart

By: Karl Japeth G. Rosal



I was wishing for the day,
That you’ll show me the way,
It was the thing I wanted to see,
To those people who are looking at me.

I flew up high like a dove,
Just to find the best thing that is love,
But no matter how far I reach,
I still can’t find the love that makes my heart rich.

Sleeping on my bed,
Thinking where this will lead,
Should I wait for the day to see you?
Or should I stop from searching you?

Walking in the heaven in my dream,
I met someone who made my eyes gleam,
It was an Angel I’ve seen just now,
And I want her to know right now.

I am now blessed and grateful,
For GOD gave me a blessing so useful,
I will always protect you and stay with you,
ANGEL OF MY HEART, I love you and I miss you.

Photo Credit:(From) http://www.tattoospot.com/r-heart-tattoos-21-heart-%26-angel-wings-1335.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Whats Hot